Sunday, December 2, 2007

Deconstruction Ad

For the second day in class working on our project I decided on an ad. I am going to use a Sunsilk ad. It is an Anti-Frizz ad. It is a picture of the stiletto boot. Inside the boot reads "My frizz is so wild even a dominatrix couldn't tame it." At the bottom of the ad is a little anti-frizz Sunsilk bottle. First, I separated the text and the boot and then made them each movie clips. Next, I made the bottle its own movie clip. I put all three movie clips together and motion tweened them. The boot and text spin clockwise and the bottle spins counter clockwise. They spin at different times, and then come together and then at the end, they explode. It came out well for my first time. I do not know how to do a lot on Flash though. I do not know how to do the shape tween. Once I learn how to do more on Flash, hopefully my ad will get better.

No comments: