Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Unseen Media

When I was asked the question, what media is not seen to me, I was stumped. After thinking about it for awhile I realized that there are lots of different types of media I do not see. The reason is because I am never exposed to them or they do not interest me. Next, I started to think further about what types of media I do not see that I have now recently started to notice, or at least want to start. That brought me to the news. The news has become a forgotten piece of media to me, along with the things around it. I never watch or read the news, whether it is on the TV, in the newspaper or on the internet. I do not notice the commercials on TV, the print ads is the newspaper, or the web ads on the internet. They are forms of the media I hope to notice in the future. I am going to start reading and watching the news. Once I have more exposure to the news, the media around it will begin to pop out at me.

No comments: