Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Unseen Media-Directories


Shopping is one thing I love to do. I go to the malls around here and at home. Of course, in a mall there are advertisements all over the place. The advertisements and types of media I do not really notice in the mall anymore are the directories and the ads that are located on them. This type of media has become unseen to me because I know where the stores I like are located therefore I do not have to use them. The directories in the mall would be the medium. The actual content is the words, images and diagrams located on the directories. The message or the purpose of directories is to make it easy for shoppers to locate stores throughout the mall. Directories also advertise movies, TV shows, and products, etc. Sometimes directories can also be located on vending machines.

No comments: