Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ad Recreation



The first ad that is posted is the original Hpnotiq ad from a magazine. The second as posted is my recreation. To make the recreation I used both Photoshop and Illustrator. I changed the background and pictures of the bottle and glass in Photoshop. I did the text in Illustrator. It was difficult finding a good background picture. I had many options and then all of a sudden I found the blue and white one. It was perfect because it was the same colors as the original ad and the objects in the ad. I think my recreation came out well. In the beginning, I started with a different ad and after it was almost done, I went back and changed it. I am much happier with my new ad. It came out well. I am excited to see what else we will have to create.



No comments: